Wednesday 3 February 2010

Back From the UK

We are safely home without too much incident. The handbrake did seize up on the trailer delaying our day yesterday by 2 hours whilst we found someone with a sledge hammer to whack it. Brute force won the day!

We did have to make an emergency stop at the side of the M4 for Ben to be violently sick - poor soul, not nice to be sick anyway but having to travel and feel that bad must have been horrid. Yes we return with some UK germs but that's par for the course. I have a smelly head cold with sinisitus today that's making me feel as though I've had the left side of my face kicked but I went to bed as soon as we got home this morning (at 9.15am French time) and now feel much better. S and B went back to bed too but Ben and R (who are both now quite recovered) unloaded all the stuff. Bless them.

All our pets both furred and feathered are well and pleased to see us I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment